I am proud to announce that I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!
It is great to know that someone appreciates the effort that goes on behind the scenes and it is a great support for each other and the blogs we all love to read.
Here are the rules so that I can officially be called a Versatile Blogger:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My fifteen nominations for their Versatile Blogger Award are:
My seven things:
- Literature is my first love; there is nothing like a good book to gobble up.
- My curls dictate my life but I love every stubborn coil.
- Any excuse to organise and alphabetise is music to my ears.
- My family is the most important thing to me. They are your support network and you are theirs.
- I am obsessed with Dogs and puppies of all kinds but in particular Dalmatians.
- I have learnt the value of rekindling old friendships in the last few months.
- My beauty must haves are mascara, BB Cream and SPF Moisturiser